Turning a good image into a Great one
With over 15 years of retouching experience, I’ve worked for many great subjects and photographers. I’ve learned a host of great techniques which I have refined. No samples? Unfortunately no. It’s often bad etiquette to show the ‘before’ images.
The most effective form of retouching should never be obvious. Its purpose is to enhance and improve an image, but it should still leave viewers unaware of anything having ever been done.
- Balance the colours and lighting.
- Remove or suppress background elements.
- Remove skin blemishes, wrinkles, scars, tattoos etc
- Add people not originally present
- Remove people
- Combine the best of several images