This has been my main work focus since the late 90s. I started with the creators of the world’s first online Shopping Mall and have been expanding my skills ever since.
Key areas are:-
- Developing responsive and mobile-friendly web content that adapts elegantly to the viewing device
- Creation of complex content management/scheduling systems plus management reporting tools.
- Use of Content Delivery Networks to maximize performance.
- Employing industry-standard encryption techniques to ensure security.
- Use of social networking channels – employing both manual and automated methods.
- Integration of 3rd party payment and identity verification systems.
- Working with client’s design agencies to take their vision onto the web
- Design, layout and programming of websites, often in collaboration with client’s internal designer or their agency.
- SEO & Social Networking including paid search engine placement and use of advertising networks.
- Creation of rich-format Email marketing campaigns, copy-writing, editing and proof-reading.
- Studio and location photography of people, places and products.